[geeks] Yet more stuff for sale -- long list

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Mar 7 20:57:35 CST 2002

OK,

Here we go with another round of stuff. The heavy items are for PICK-UP
ONLY! All the smaller items can be shipped at your cost.

Tandy model 100 laptop. Like new, includes batteries, AC power supply, OEM
plastic carry case, faux leather cover, acoustic coupler and various other
cables and documentation. Super clean like new unit. $100

Cabletron 10BT switch, either 12 or 16 ports, cannot remeber, DAS FDDI
uplink, 2U,  rack hardware. $50.00

HP B132L+ missing front cover but works fine, 132 MHz PA-RISC 7300 CPU,  256
MBmemory, no hard disk $50.00

Power-Mac 8500 needs to be reassembled, otherwise works fine. $40.00

DEC Alpha Server 2100, 2 x 275 MHz CPU, 64 MB memory, CD. FD,  4 MM tape
changer, 2 GB hard disks in SBB cans. $200.00

5 DEC Storage works shelves, narrow SCSI with rack hardware and 9 power
supplies. $125.00 (I will ship these but it will not be cheap)

DEC Storageworks 1 Meter rack. Includes both doors and keys. Good shape.
$125.00

Buy both of the above for $200.00, must pick-up.

Sun SS1000E, 1 system board, 2 SM61, 512 MB memory, 4 1 GB hard disks. GX
framebuffer $250.00 PU only.

Cisco AGS+ Router, CSC4 CPU board, lots of I/O $50.00

Xyplex 16 port terminal server new in box, model MAX 1600 $40.00

I will apologize now to anyone whom had claimed any of this previously.
Either our mail got crossed/lost or you did not make suitable araingements to
pick this up. All this stuff needs to leave NOW.

Mike N