[geeks] Yet more free stuff -- long list

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Mar 7 20:44:16 CST 2002

OK,

Here we go with another round of free stuff. The heavy items are for PICK-UP
ONLY! All the smaller items can be shipped at your cost.

DEC VRT-19HA 19" monitor, 3 BNC input. Works fine

SGI 20" Monitor, 5 BNC and HD-15 input. I have never powered it on but is
supposed to work.

DEC 5000-200 workstation, 72 MB memory

Mac Performa 410

Sun SS1000 Chassis, no system boards or drives.

HP drive chassis, rack mount holds up to 3 5 1/4 full height drives

Sun x-box s-bus expansion chassis with controller card no cable

Sun 386i tempested, in great shape, no hard disk

4 1 MB 9 chip parity SIMMS 30 pin

I will apologize now to anyone whom had claimed any of this previously.
Either our mail got crossed/lost or you did not make suitable araingements to
pick this up. All this stuff needs to leave NOW.

Mike N