[geeks] Re: TeX, etc

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Mon Mar 4 21:20:40 CST 2002

jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:

>On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 08:20:47PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>> On March 3, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>> > Where is it?  I've used pdflatex at school, but the resulting pdf files have
>> > always sucked.  I've gotten much better results with latex -> dvips ->
>> > [ghostscript | ps2pdf].
>>
>>   Huh?  I use pdflatex all the time, with great results.  I've used it
>> with great results as recently as this afternoon.

>I'll have to post the results the next time I run into trouble with it.

What's your experience with ghostscript's ps2pdf been?

I've had horrible, unusable results from it. I really need to try to
isolate the specific PS sequence which it's rendering badly...

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------