[geeks] TeX (etc); dvi -> pdf

Ferris McCormick fmccor at patriot.net
Mon Mar 4 07:47:15 CST 2002

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 geeks-request at sunhelp.org wrote:

> 	geeks at sunhelp.org
>    5. Re: Re: TeX, etc (Joshua D Boyd)

  The program is called 'dvipdfm';  If you have a SuSE Linux
distribution lying around, just pull the source off it.  Otherwise,
it is available at
<ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/TeX/tex-archive/dviware/dvipdfm/>

  It runs fine on Solaris, but you also need postsript font files
for the TeX fonts if you don't have them.  The INSTALL file that comes
with the source explains everything.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ferris