[geeks] Is it me, or is this group awfully cheap?

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Mar 4 01:23:58 CST 2002

I don't know, I diferentiate between "Frugal" and "Cheap".  To me
"Frugal" means cutting corners where you really can't afford the more
expensive item, and the job will be done by the item you can
afford.  "Cheap" to me means "No we won't buy you a local backup
loader.  How about a dds-1 drive for each customer system?".  Fucking
suits.
	Nick