[geeks] Sleepy.

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed Jun 26 06:15:33 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> > My brain is a weird sort of device like that.  I do most of my coding in
> > my sleep, too--I queue it all up and type it in mindlessly while I'm
> > waking up.  It's almost as if I rarely go fully to sleep.
>
> The brain in an insensitive organ. It can run for long periods of time in
> a degraded mode.

Uh, from what I've heard (TV or something like that) the brain can't
withstand long periods of time with too little sleep. That is, if you
don't sleep for 6 hours/night, your brain is going to suffer irreparable
damage after some time.
That makes sense to me anyway. Our body needs rest and there are many
things in our body that rebuilds and gets "freshed up" when we're
sleeping. Heck, if you're gonna build muscles (for instance), you MUST
rest between training, cause it's when we rest that the body builds
muscles.

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB