My brain fart (was: Re: [geeks] Well, even more eBay goodness...)

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Tue Jun 4 10:06:56 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 4, 2002, at 05:18 , Tim H. wrote:

> And Pete, I went and looked at this auction, with all the flashing
> graphics, and "BUY THIS NoW" in the location field, what were you
> thinking?!?

Brain fart. I was really eager to get a Q650.  I've since given up, as I
finished my collection yesterday - I found a very well preserved 512Ke
with all the accessories, bag, and tons of software.  It was the one
system I was truly missing, as my first-ever Mac (bought when I had an
ROTC scholarship and thought I was scott-free) was a 512Ke, purchased
when I started college in 1986.

Time to drag out the 800K floppy disks... :-)

-Pete