[geeks] wazzis, never seen one...

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Jul 31 19:08:48 CDT 2002

"Tim H." wrote:

> It will run MacOS9, it will not run 10 officially, but I guess there is
> a hack to run ten on any of the PCI Macs.  Apple has a useful spec
> database that really does cover most anything you would need to know,
> but they keep moving it around on the web site.  It actually used to be
> downloadable as a run time filemaker app.

Well, I won! So now where do I get OS9 for my new $86.00 Mac? I know
that some versions of the OS Apple lets folks download, is 9 one of
them? This is the first Mac I've owned in years (my last one was a
MacIIlc), and I've never used anything higher than 7.5, is 8.0 much
different? Is 9.0 much different than 8.0? The machine comes with 8.0
should I bother with 9.0? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks folks.

--
-Mike