[geeks] wazzis, never seen one...

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jul 30 14:31:51 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:20:18 -0400
Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> I guess the question is: Will it run OS9 or OSX? Also, is 80 a good
> price for one of these? Or the buy-it-now of $99?
>
> --
> -Mike

It will run MacOS9, it will not run 10 officially, but I guess there is
a hack to run ten on any of the PCI Macs.  Apple has a useful spec
database that really does cover most anything you would need to know,
but they keep moving it around on the web site.  It actually used to be
downloadable as a run time filemaker app.  Right now here are some URLs:

For all you ever wanted to know about this machines:

for any Mac before 1997:

http://www.info.apple.com/support/applespec.legacy/index.html

for any mac after 1997:

http://www.info.apple.com/support/applespec.html