[geeks] Why? i.e. why do people have such poor math & enginee ring skills?

Scotty Logan swl at catbert.net
Wed Jul 31 19:05:19 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 10:50 AM, Fogg, James wrote:
> The reply was SO pedantic, however, that I was stunned beyond response. I
> was highly suspicious that it was flamewar bait, as I suspect that such
> grand pedantism (is that a word?) is rare in humans.

<pedantic>

I believe the word would be PEDANTRY.

% webster pedantry
---> pedantry
ped.ant.ry /'pe-d[^&]n-trE/, noun [1612]
   (plural -ries)

    1) pedantic presentation or application of knowledge or learning

    2) an instance of pedantry

</pedantic>

   Scotty

--
Scotty Logan <scotty at catbert.net>
Never take life seriously - Nobody gets out alive anyway