[geeks] Go Apple....

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Jul 30 18:54:45 CDT 2002

[ On Tuesday, July 30, 2002 at 11:21:11 (+0100), David Cantrell wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Go Apple....
>
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 05:59:30PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > On Monday, July 29, 2002 at 15:59:48 (+0100), David Cantrell wrote:
> > > Cite, please.
> > ancient usenet postings....
>
> When one is asked for a citation, it is customary to reply with somewhat
> more precision.  You may as well say "oh, I read it in a book somewhere".

Yeah, well if you've been around long enough to have actually read the
postings I refer to then you wouldn't have asked about them, and since
they're just a wee bit too old even for the way-back machine, there's no
way to cite them in any way more meaningful than exactly the way I did.

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>