[geeks] grrrr

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jul 26 23:29:21 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 11:14:14PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Hell, man...back in the days when I could afford to put ANY machine I
> wanted on my desk, I used one of those machines.  Made a comfy living
> with it.  There's nothing wrong with wanting something that's not the
> absolute latest & greatest.

I just got through spending $500 on a 300Mhz, three-year-old G3 "Blue and
White" Mac, when I could have gotten a brand-new 1.4Ghz PC and gotten money
*back* - but I bought what I wanted, because it WORKS, and plus, I love the
design of the G3/G4 tower enclosure.  Hell, I can open the case WHILE THE
SYSTEM IS RUNNING if I want...

Bill

--
bill bradford       /       mrbill at mrbill.net       /       austin, texas