[geeks] question about audi and jetta seats

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 23 09:22:36 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> At this point, I'm rapidly approaching the point where if I buy a new
> Jetta seat and it doesn't fit, I'll get my grandfather to weld it to
> the floor.

That's the spirit!  The hardest part about mounting a seat is figuring out
where to bolt the mounting frame.  Welding it in fixes that issue, in short
order...

Don't forget to plug the old holes with something if the old mounting frame
used pass-through bolts.

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster