[geeks] question about audi and jetta seats

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Mon Jul 22 20:18:21 CDT 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I can't help with the diagrams, but I can say that any seat can be stuffed into
> anything - it's just a matter of Doing It.  You might need to do a little

I found it easiest when I was swapping seats ('73 Jeepster to '71
(totally different mounts and postions)) to actually swap the mounting
brackets from the seats I was taking out to the ones I put in. It
required drilling a few holes in the seat frame to screw the mounts on,
but then the brackets lined up just fine, and I didn't have to weld
anything.

---sambo