[geeks] question about audi and jetta seats

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jul 22 18:27:00 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Does anyone have pictures or diagrams of how audi and jetta seats
> mount to the floor for the years 1993-1999?  I'm getting sick[1] of
> people saying nothing more helpfull than they've never heard of it
> being done.  I just want to know how hard it would be.  I mean, people
> are taking seats from new VWs and putting them in vintage beetles for
> crying out loud.

I can't help with the diagrams, but I can say that any seat can be stuffed into
anything - it's just a matter of Doing It.  You might need to do a little
fabrication for mounting blocks, or adapt the electric seat hookups, if they
exist.  It might be easy, it might be hard, but it can always be done.  Don't
let the fact that nobody else has done it discourage the effort...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster