[geeks] looking for video equipment

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 21 07:13:44 CDT 2002

~   Sridhar and I were riding down the street just a few
~ minutes ago, and
~ stopped for the opening of the drawbridge on the Treasure Island
~ Causeway.  We were stopped behind a pickup truck containing two
~ ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and rather scantily clad women in their early
~ twenties.  They were playing some Elton John songs at high volume, and
~ they hopped out and started dancing in the middle of the street in
~ front of us, quite well actually, laughing the whole time.  They did
~ this through three or four songs before the bridge was lowered, they
~ cheerfully waved goodbye, and we all went about our business.

I bet if you had got out and danced with them your night might have been
much more memorable.