[geeks] Newspaper (fwd)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jul 20 08:39:59 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:
> Hrm... Dad has a new 225MHz frequency counter downstairs; it does a doozy
> at start-stop type activity.... two pressure sensors, a pair of hose
> pipes.... You can calculate speed from time, you know....

I wonder if the cops in your area have one of those roadside speedtraps - the
kind that display your speed in big, red, obvious numbers.  Even if they don't
take photos, they seem to be super effective.  You might be able to construct
something yourself from 'found' parts, even.

> > And you expected something physical, didn't you :)
>
> Kinda.

Sorry to disapoint - I save that for the 'final solution' :)

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster