[geeks] YAY!

Ryan mattyml at daemons.net
Fri Jul 19 22:16:54 CDT 2002

I mostly converted the mail by hand. Since I am using
imapd + fetchmail + procmail now, I moved all the folders
over to the imapd server. From there I shuffled things
around a bit. It feels nice editing .procmailrc as opposed
to the MS Outlook rules. I can't even begin to tell you
how good this feels. Now what to do with my PC (P III 800,
512 MB RAM, Creative Live, GeForce II)?