[geeks] YAY!

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Fri Jul 19 21:59:30 CDT 2002

Congratualtions!  Did that myself fairly recently due to a drive crash.
(As good a reason as any. ;-)

Did you just export the mail from M$ "Lookout" or is there some manual
method?

As for MP3s I use Freeamp but then I don't have a large collections of
them.  It's light enough and allows me to save streaming MP3s off the
web. ;-)

Mike Hebel  (SUSE, KDE & X)