[geeks] Resume

Ross Alexander ross at mail.two-cats.net
Fri Jul 19 21:01:39 CDT 2002

> 	Generalize your tech knowledge a little more. for example:
> 	instead of saying:
> 		Cisco Routers (800, 1600, and 3640) and Access Servers
> (AS5300, STS-10x),
> 	Say
> 		Cisco Routers and Access Servers

I would agree with Michael here and also suggest that you reorder
things a bit, moving the more "important" things to the top. For example
in your OS and Software section you lead off with BIND, Apache, various
mail servers etc. and leave the OSs to the end. I would reverse it,
starting off with the OSs and possibly combining or leaving off some
programs (snort, dsniff, tcdump), saving that level of detail for the
technical interview. It depends on the kind of position you're looking for of course.

--
Ross Alexander
ross at two-cats.net