[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Kirby Menzel kirby at superusersolutions.com
Tue Jul 16 14:11:53 CDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:51:58 -0500 (CDT)
Steven Hill <sjh at matrix.net> wrote:

> I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
> how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!
>
> Since there are so many baby who are we threads, let's get this done
> once and for all!

Kirby Menzel, AGE: 22 DOB: 05/14/80
Grew up in the quaint (read as "backwards, cheap, and generally crappy")
little farm town of Thorndale, TX just outside of Austin.  Currently an
electrical engineering drop-out from THE University (as we call it here).
Also currently CTO of SuperUser Solutions LLC and Dementia7 Studios LLC.
That's right.  I'm a farmboy who is now a Unix admin and unwilling NT
admin that does web hosting and works for an anime movie company.

I'm also an avid member of the "People who hate their former boss who
happened to be a crack-head" club along with the illustrious Jonathan
Patschke. ;-)  Oh yeah, and everyone calls me Kirb.

Kirb