[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Tue Jul 16 12:55:43 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, at 11:51 AM, Steven Hill wrote:

> I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
> how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Bryan Fullerton, age 29 (March 2, 1973). Born & live in Toronto,
Ontario, CA. Started working at a computer store in grade 11, decided
working would be a better learning experience than post-secondary
education, so just moved from part-time to full-time when I finished
high school ('92). That lead to work at an early start-up ISP, which
then lead to working on large (by Canadian standards ;) media websites,
then to consulting.

Currently consulting for cbc.ca 2.5 days/week, plus working on expanding
my web/mail/list hosting business (hopefully redesigning the samurai.com
website later this summer, it needs an overhaul).

Bryan