[geeks] Weeeh

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Fri Jul 19 14:47:18 CDT 2002

On 7/19/02 10:15 AM, "insane at oneinsane.net" <insane at oneinsane.net> wrote:
>> Now I just need to decide how to ask the question.  A lot of people
>> are suggesting singing outside her window, but I can't of any songs
>> that would work for that, and I have little skill in song writing.
>
> Candle light, good food, good drink, good atmosphere is all
> you need

Now, if you can cook something, know what kind of wine to serve with it, and
do things nice, like flowers on the table, candles, and some good music, you
could do it at home.  Then you'd be combining the originality and the "just
for you" effect of the song, and the romance of a nice meal and the flowers
into one.  You're also broaden the possibilities of how to ask her and give
her the ring.

Just a idea.

-Jonathan