[geeks] Weeeh

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 19 10:28:35 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I'm buying a ring today.  Decided to go with the classic tifanny
> solitare.
>
> Now I just need to decide how to ask the question.  A lot of people
> are suggesting singing outside her window, but I can't of any songs
> that would work for that, and I have little skill in song writing.

Keep it simple.  Doing something complicated may raise your stress levels
unnecessarily.  I didn't even have the ring when I proposed, that followed
later when I found a perfect 40pt antique solitare (at the suggestion of a
jeweler freind).
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster