[geeks] Weeeh

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jul 19 09:53:28 CDT 2002

On July 19, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I'm buying a ring today.  Decided to go with the classic tifanny
> solitare.

  Kick ass!

> Now I just need to decide how to ask the question.  A lot of people
> are suggesting singing outside her window, but I can't of any songs
> that would work for that, and I have little skill in song writing.

  "Rainbow in the Dark" by Ronnie James Dio.

  Wait, no...that probably wouldn't get you anywhere.

  I'd just hit her with it when it's least expected, maybe at dinner.
Maximize the surprise.  Assuming, of course, she's not expecting
it. ;)

  Yeah, that's it.  Pick her up, give her a dozen long-stem reds, take
her out to dinner (don't be cheap with that part, though I'm sure you
wouldn't be) and hit her with it then.  "Oh, by the way, I was
wondering if you might consider..."

      -Dave