[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Jul 18 14:14:12 CDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:04:51 -0400
Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> Never had the chance to try deer in any form other than boloney.  I
> wasn't thrilled, but then I'm not thrilled by beef boloney either.
>
> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

The secret to venison is trimming the fat properly while butchering.
There is nothing better that a nice venison tenderloin, especially if it
goes in the pan before it has cooled completely.  Well, maybe there are
better things, but it sure does taste good, and corn fed venison is nice
and tender too.

Tim