[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 18 05:10:36 CDT 2002

From: "Kris Kirby" <kris at catonic.net>
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> > Heck, people dislikes black pudding. I don't. :-)
>
> what the heck is that?

Congealed pig's blood. And it's fucking tasty.

http://www.g4cio.demon.co.uk/bpudding/pudding.htm

Traditionally eaten as part of a full, fried English breakfast. Bacon,
sausage, fried eggs, fried bread, beans, tomatoes, black pudding, fried
potatoes. Server with a huge mug of sweet tea and toast on the side.

Best sampled in the greasy spoon of your choice.

And the Scottish variant would have square sausage and tattie scones.

Will.