[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Jul 17 14:25:40 CDT 2002

Well, I never used the tutorials, but if the ones in Flash are any
indication, I agree. Is this Dream 4 or MX? Now to the mentioned stuff,
assuming 4 as I don't have and won't have MX, so you want the whole
browser page to go to a page, not one of the frames? For this you need
to use the _parent option in the targets pull down. For linking outside
your own stuff, assuming it is on another domain, you simply paste the
url into the selection properties box, which, if it is not activated,
can be done so from ctrl+shit+J or from the Modify menu. If you need any
more help with it, feel free to email me off list, as I think I have
become quite proficient in Dreamweaver.

Dwight Wallbridge,

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/