[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Wed Jul 17 00:03:26 CDT 2002

It's the help files I have problems with. I am trying to make a page with
frames and dispite reading and rereading the help files and tutorials over
and over again I cannot make heads or tails about how to save the frames so
that the main window, not the frame, changes when you click a link. I have
had similar problems figuring out how to link to pages outside of my own
personal stuff.  I know nothing about coding or HTML or any of that crap. I
am just a stoopid windoze weenie trying to live in my happy clicky pointy
world.  Any help would be useful at this point.

--Jenn
Do not taunt Happy Pointy Clicky Woman.