[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Jul 16 23:44:23 CDT 2002

My view is this. CEO's and other management should be held criminally
responsible for their actions as CEO's. If the company commits a crime,
the CEO does the time. Enron has still not been taken to task other then
a few measly congressional hearings in which everyone took the 5th. I
mean is the who idea behind corporate responsibility only an idea of
congress, and when it is broken, is the worst that should happen be a
steamed rant by a couple of big mouth congressmen? I feel there should
be more done, to the leadership of both Enron and WorldCom. they both
committed crimes against the shareholders and employees, and both have
cost many thousands of others jobs, and Enron led to the ultimate death
of Andersen.

Dwight Wallbridge,

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/