[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Michael Schiller schiller_1 at charter.net
Tue Jul 16 23:45:38 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:51:58AM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
> how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Michael Schiller. Born 10/9/59 on Long Island NY, which makes me as old
as the Ultimate Answer. Spent the first 22 years of my life in NY state
(mostly on Long Island, but also a year in upstate NY, and a year in THE
city) moved to Fort Lauderdale FL in 82, lived there for 18 years. Moved
to Cocke County TN in Aug. 99, stayed there for 2 years before moving to
WV for 6 months. I'm now back in Cocke County, temporarily living in the
city (they call this a city) of Newport TN. Once I sell my condo in FL I
will be looking to buy some land and put a house on it (I really want a
log home, but might have to settle for a trailer for a while depending
on how much I get for the condo)

I've worked in my family business from 78 till 02 when it closed. I've
also had various side jobs (driving a cab, owning several cabs within a
larger company, and finally owning my own cab company, also owned a few
tow trucks for a while as well) Currently I'm unemployed, making a
little money by selling some computers on ebay. I've got one daughter
that lives with my folks in FL, she's 15 at the moment. What more can I
say?

--
-Mike