[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Tue Jul 16 13:49:27 CDT 2002

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:51:58AM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> > I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
> > how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Amy Elizabeth Haskew, born 7/29/74 in Chattanooga, Tn. BA English/BS
RIM (Recording Industry Management) along with two minors in Philosophy
and History (specifically Western Civ) from MTSU. AA English, British Lit
from CSTCC. Married to jerk #1 in 1/1996, cheaply divorced 11/1997. First
spoke with Bill Bradford Jan. 11, 1998. First met Bill Bradford Feb. 13,
1998. Moved in with Bill Bradford April 4, 1998. Finally married Bill
Bradford on March 31, 2001. Three cats, one large puppy, innumerable
dust bunnies. Fond of art, books, history, cars, scooters, trains, travel,
and long insightful conversations/debates with intelligent people. Not
fond of planes, bugs, bitches, bastards, or bullshit.

--a