[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Jul 16 23:23:34 CDT 2002

Dwight Wallbridge. Born Mid April, 1977, days after the RSA encryption
algorithm was discovered. I was born in Thompson, Manitoba, lived there
for 3 or so months then came to Winnipeg, where I have lived except for
a 2 year stint in a town 30 minutes away, and a 4 month stint in
Lethbridge, Alberta. Too much country music, even for me.

I have held several menial jobs, mainly fast food and security, the most
enjoyable of which was working for the Winnipeg Goldeyes last season, as
I got to repeatedly enjoy both making money and watching games. I tried
to go to College this past September, but a myriad of circumstances
including my own interest/obsession  in the finer point of Unix and it's
many variants, caused that to not work out, and I withdrew in the early
months of this year.

No immediate plans to return, though I may at some point when Microsoft
is the #1 occupier of time and education by a margin of 100 to 1. I am
currently unemployed, but expect to be starting a job a few days after
my upcoming move to a new apartment, at Gage Marketing, a call center in
his city. My goal is to do something professionally in the very general
field of computers that can enjoy and stick with for a long time. I am
also a weblog maintainer,  but then you all knew that by now. Hehehe.

Dwight Wallbridge,

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/