[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jul 16 20:00:58 CDT 2002

Jonathan Patschke, Age: 22 (22 December 1979).  Born Taylor, TX, USA. I
have spent most of my life in Thorndale, TX, but spent two years in
Houston, where I attended Rice University.  I currently am self-employed
as a internetworking and security consultant, and my primary spare-time
(and I have oodles of it since leaving full-time work and having few
clients) project is working on a BSD-like ports tree for IRIX and Solaris,
with hopes to have my portability patches rolled into the packages we
support.  I have no up-to-date homepage, but I own and manage
celestrion.net, and keep lots of useful documentation mirrored there.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "gnu: we aim to fuck up everything with the potential to not suck"