[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 18:44:14 CDT 2002

>And if she yells at you like she yells at us.. man, I dont blame you.

I don't recall yelling at you, Bill.

Yes, I do yell at him like that, but only when he is being a complete and
total asshole and now look he is happier than he has ever been because now
he isn't an asshole. Sometimes yelling is the only time you can be heard
over the sound of someone else's voice.

>Go buy her some pregnant-woman-jar-of-pickles food or something.

Pickles are yucky. Bring me med-well steak a big fat baked potato and a
house salad with ranch.  Thanks.

--Jenn
Not yelling.