[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Michael Schiller schiller_1 at charter.net
Tue Jul 16 01:15:44 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> BTW, your agrijag address bounces.

Yes, I know. This email address is temporary, as soon as my echeck
donation to dyndns.org clears it will work again. I've basically given
up on trying to get IPs so I can do my own DNS from the cable company,
it's hard enough just getting in touch with them for normal stuff, and
subnets definitely is well over the heads of most of the techs I've
talked to at the local Charter office :)

--
-Mike