[geeks] resume review service?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jul 14 10:16:04 CDT 2002

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 04:06:59AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > are we still critiquing resumes? if so, I'd like to get
> > someone to peer at mine and say "good / bad"...
>     [snip]

I originally made an offer to look at resumes, then got caught up in my own job
search, sale of my house, accepting another job, buying another house, planning
a move 1/3 across the country, etc...

I have so far found a job, sold my house, made an offer on another house,
planned the move.  I have some time now to follow through on my offer to look
at resumes.

I appologise to everyone that sent me their resume and never heard back from
me...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster