[geeks] NANOG Humor (was: RE: Notes on the Internet for Bell Heads (fwd))

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 12 08:53:44 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Bill Bradford [mailto:mrbill at mrbill.net]
~ Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 6:15 PM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] NANOG Humor (was: RE: Notes on the Internet for
~ Bell Heads (fwd))
~
~ On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 10:07:02PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
~ > I wouldn't claim to be a voice god now, but at least it was accurate
~ > and in-depth enough to allow me to talk semi-intelligently with
~ > those who live in that world ("E&M?  Well, I'm not into that...but I
~ > guess I can spank your ass if it'll get the circuit up any
~ > quicker.")
~
~ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
~
~ "Run all zeros!  There!  SLUT!  NOW ALL ONES!  YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT!!"
~
~ Bill

Along that same thread... E&M stands for Ear & Mouth. Now THAT is kinky.

(disclaimer... a Brit is going to say it stands for Earth & Magnet, and it
does - in Great Britain)