[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Wed Jul 10 14:40:14 CDT 2002

>I think the suckiest job I ever had was as a maid. Talk about
>back-breaking work for shit wages...To this day I balk at doing
laundry.

Euuuww! My mom and I worked for a maid company. It was funny to me to
go in to these hundred thousand dollar homes and see just how DIRTY
these people were. When you are poor as dirt, it really gives you a
feeling of worth to know that even the rich folks' shit stinks, too.
Especially when you come home and your house is a hellova lot cleaner
than theirs.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp