[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jul 10 14:34:02 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 06:52:02PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> wat? it *melted*? holy crap...

The little plastic "push to prime" bulb.. basically disintegrated.

Entire mower only cost $150; its not worth fixing.. I can mow our
yard with the weedeater for the next 2-3 weeks until I find a better
mower (not going to go buy the same kind/brand again).

Pic of what I have to "mow":

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/house

Takes me about an hour to an hour and a half to do the entire front yard
(and the side of the house) and do the edging; about thirty minutes to do
the back yard (which I only do once a month; the dog keeps it down).  Maybe
thirty minutes longer than it takes me with the push mower.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net