[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 10 13:39:56 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 01:02:34PM -0500, Amy wrote:

> See, right now people should be saying "Poor Amy, she shouldn't have dumped
> a quarter cup of sugar on her cheerios this morning. She shoulda been good
> and just taken 'em neat." This would do nothing except propel me to put
> more sugar on my cheerios in retaliation.

Taking cheerios neat.  Never heard neat used for cheerios before, but
I like it.  I just wish that the local markets hadn't stopped carrying
the cheap bagged cereal knockoffs of cherios that cost a buck instead
of $3.  I actually like "neat" cheerios, and as an added advantage, no
one at home does so that don't disappear on me.

> What might have worked is if someone could have said "How bout a teaspoon
> of sugar instead so you don't wind up ill this afternoon?"

I know you said you had to cut out sugar, but I didn't realize you
were reacting that badly to it.  That really sucks.  Is it like
lactose intolerence but for sugar instead of lactose?

--
Joshua D. Boyd