[geeks] Re: [rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Wed Jul 10 10:53:37 CDT 2002

Oh god. I just read that as '...and backed out and crashed into it...'
I was thinking, "what? was she backing out in her car and ran into the
toilet? or was she backing out of the toilet and crashed into it?"
What a way to start my day.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp