[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 10 09:36:57 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Geek [mailto:geek at geeksworld.net]
~ Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 4:37 AM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks
~
~ Ok, I will quote your message because I need to disseminate
~ this clearly
~ and accurately.

<tons of snippage>

Yup, yup and ahyup.

We didn't say it was easy. Most ADD's are so different from the majority
that they have to do all this work on their own.

We just said there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

btw, "IQ" tests and "Intelligence" tests are highly subjective and skewed
toward the majority. They are also no indicator of the presence of ADD. You
might want to have an ADD evaluation done by a psychotherapist.