[geeks] MS good?!?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jul 8 18:28:05 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 07:21:00PM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> Often this can be attributed to the recipient having different fonts
> from the author.

That would make sense, but I only used Times New Roman and Ariel.  I
like to stick with the basics, and those are a pair of fairly good
fonts, or so I thought then.  Some people highly regard them, but I
find the fonts used by Tex more appealing now, although I really
disliked them at first.

> It's buried somewhere, but I seem to remember an option to save fonts
> with the document.  Sure it makes the document bigger & slower to load,
> but it is more likely to appear as intended on the other end.

Well, I'm long finished with that now.  If I was doing it again, I'd
insist that the printer accept PDF files.

--
Joshua D. Boyd