[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Mon Jul 8 18:09:03 CDT 2002

I am and find I am neither exceptionally bright, nor do I have any
special aptitude for computers, the arts or science. I don't know why,
as I agree wholeheartedly that along with autism, ADD seems to be found
in some exceptional people with high aptitudes in those areas, but I
think that that is not the rule, as there are many I know who have next
to no aptitude, and in fact have a very hard time learning anything.

Dwight Wallbridge,

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/