[geeks] Kickass old Mac games

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 8 14:39:14 CDT 2002

Hrm...
I used to play what is now known as Adventure way back when.

Lets see, on a DG Eclipse of some model when they were in production. I used
a 300bps acoustically coupled printing terminal for it. This was maybe 1977
or 78? Not sure of the year. It may predate OT.

I love this game and still have a .rpm of it for Linux. It took me weeks to
figure out that I had to scream at the bear.

Also, someone mentioned Lemonaid Stand. I had that game for the Apple ][+
and liked it. Who remembers Bill Budge, he was a big producer of games for
the first Apple ]['s.