[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 8 14:25:40 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Dave McGuire [mailto:mcguire at neurotica.com]
~ Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 3:13 PM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks
~
~ On July 8, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
~ > Did he manage to do anything cool with that spliced gene,
~ or was just
~ > to say he did it?
~
~   It wasn't one; he's been doing it for years.  He makes roses of
~ different colors (he's a big rose enthusiast) and hot peppers with
~ different shapes and flavors.
~
~         -Dave

And what do you do, Mr. Singer??
Oh, I genetically manufacture live roses in any color desired. I do a big
business in matching bridesmaids outfits and the Irish Mafia are always
willing to pay handsomely for black roses.

Why does this seem so dangerous? Like, maybe if I accidentally ate an
altered rose petal that I would turn the same color.

(PS, I categorically deny any knowledge of any organized crime activities).