[geeks] MIIB?

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jul 5 23:06:06 CDT 2002

We were going to go today, but well, we spent the entire day at the
firestation convincing idiots from San Antonio not to come out here to
salvage crap in their 'lake houses' that are already under water.
Dumbasses. Maybe we can make it next week. The promos look good and I
loved the first one.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp