[geeks] 4th of july plans

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jul 5 23:02:33 CDT 2002

Yes, they do. In this case, they happen to be my siblings. But I have
known others who gave me weird looks and sneered at me for not being a
junky/drunk. I didn't particularly care, I am just stating an
experience I have had several times. Maybe I get out more, who knows?
These usually happened when I was in college. Once as a 19 year old
and later as a 25 year old, I got the same responses to my refusal to
do that kind of crap. But it has happened in different circles of
aquaintances as well.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp