[geeks] Apple at it again

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 5 15:45:18 CDT 2002

Eric Dittman wrote:

> >   I dunno if I'd be concerned about that in this case...It is my
> > impression that Apple is doing better than ever before.
>
> I've read that Apple is currently experiencing a lag in sales,
> with a large volume of systems in the warehouse waiting to be
> sold.

If that's true, then that goes a long way towards explaining things - at least
in the financial language that goes on in back rooms, board meetings,  and
trading floors.  Not that I'm an expert or anything - but my former boss was a
financial auditor and analyst and was willing to answer all my stoopid
questions about these types of things...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster